Sunday, June 23, 2013

First Full Week of Summer + Weekend In Review

It's hard to believe, since we're midway through the month of June, but this week was our first "real" week of summer. Peyton just finished school on the 6th and we spent the next week with a VBS schedule, so this week, truly was our first "real" week with no schedule to follow, and I must say, folks, it was SO nice!

We spent several days at the pool with friends...
IMG_2003
IMG_2007
IMG_2006

Snacking through adult swim...
IMG_2359

Check out these faces at lunch time...
IMG_2368

Sleeping beauty
IMG_2362

This sweet girl turned 9 months old, she's officially off and crawling, and has even been trying to pull up on furniture, she's getting way too big!
IMG_2380

She's enjoying riding on her rocking lamb.
IMG_2389
IMG_2391

Adam turned 32 on Tuesday, so for his special day we had birthday breakfast at none other then Krispy Kreme...Ava Jane did have her first bite of a scrumptiously warm donut, and she.loved.it!
IMG_2346
IMG_2349
IMG_2352
IMG_2355

Look at those eyes...she was waiting for another bite, she definitely wanted us to keep it coming.
IMG_2357

Saturday morning we had a Star Wars birthday party to go to, the boys loved playing with the lightsabers. Then that afternoon there was a t-ball team party for the kids to receive their trophies. The Garrity's were so kind to host everyone at their pool. The kids definitely had a good time. Thanks to Mom and Dad who watched our 3 littlest ones so that they could rest and I could actually visit with people.
IMG_2401
IMG_2411
IMG_2413
IMG_2416

We rounded out the day with a DELICIOUS dinner at Brave New Restaurant celebrating Mom's birthday that's coming up this week. After our wonderful meal we headed to Robinson Auditorium to see Jersey Boy's, the music was so entertaining, and other then some foul language, it was really such a great show, I definitely would recommend it. Happy early birthday, to my very good friend, the woman who has loved me through thick and thin, who has bent over backwards to help me whenever I need her...to the woman I call Mom, I am so grateful God gave you to me, I can't imagine life without you and am so thankful I have had the blessing of calling you, my mother! Had such fun spending the evening with you!
2013-06-21 19.22.27
2013-06-21 19.22.51

Me and my handsome date. We didn't intentionally coordinate our outfits, honestly I didn't even notice until my sister pointed out our twinki-ness in the restaurant! Gotta love the lady who's photo bombing our picture, I tried to blur the background more, didn't help too much though!
2013-06-21 19.23.14

It was nice to be out on the town, having adult conversation and enjoying myself immensely! Oh it was a super evening from start to finish! Thanks Mom for giving us a reason to celebrate! It was fun!
IMG_2667
2013-06-21 20.13.22


1 comment:

  1. Your dress for the night out is super cute!

    Love the b-day donut breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...