Wednesday, June 5, 2013

End Of A Season

What a fun t-ball season the boys have had. They were just so cute in their Reds and Diamondback uniforms, I enjoyed watching them all season long as they learned the rules of the game, to run fast and hit hard, its crazy that its already over.

I must say I'm not gonna miss the fast and furiousness in the afternoons of changing into their uniforms, gathering all the gear (hats, belts, cleats and gloves) loading up a bag full of snacks and toys for my littlest ones and getting all of us fed and in the car by 5:00 to get to a 6:00 game because of how "bad" the traffic is at that time, will be quite the relief.

This is what it looked like for about 20 minutes while a car got towed yesterday...
IMG_2425

Once we arrived, hauling the 2 strollers-one with Emerson, one with Ava Jane and 2 camping chairs as well as all the gear was quite the trip, you should have seen me pushing the two of them across the gravel parking lot yesterday. Thankfully Adam came back and helped me once he got Peyton out to his field for practice before the game started. Though it was hairy at points we did have a good time and met some really fun friends!

Drew (Adam's cousin's little boy) happened to be the Umpire for Lawson's game which was so fun!
IMG_2428

Those cute little Diamondbacks were so teeny tiny out there on that big field!
IMG_2430

Lawson's up to bat...
IMG_2437

Lawson with his cheering fans...
IMG_2432

Here's most of the D-Back team and Lawson with his trophy...He was super excited about getting that.
IMG_2480
IMG_2473

Peyton played really well, he got 3 outs, ran fast, threw hard and did the very best that he could.
IMG_2449
IMG_2456
IMG_2491

Adam and I are both so proud of Peyton and his effort!
IMG_2454

We had a great introduction to T-ball out at Burns Park, I'm sure we'll be out there again next year, til then, we'll continue enjoying our start to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...