Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Celebrating Adam

I met Adam in high school. When I was 17, we started dating, so with his recent 35th birthday, we have now officially known each other half my life. When I asked him what he wanted to do to celebrate his special day, he requested that we do another day on the lake. So Saturday we invited his parents to join us.  We had a great time just hanging out together, enjoying the sunny afternoon and the refreshment of the water.
IMG_4301

IMG_4248

IMG_4259

IMG_4293


Thirty-five never looked so good on someone. I think the world of this man and respect him implicitly. I feel tremendously blessed to call him mine and grateful to walk through this life together. I look forward to the next thirty-five!!
IMG_3708

Sunday, we asked some friends to join us for a date night. We chose to do a little progressive dinner starting out with drinks and appetizers at Lost Forty then finishing up at one of our favorite places in Hillcrest, SO.  It was fun to just laugh and visit with great friends who know us so well.  We enjoyed celebrating Adam with delicious food, great drinks and so many laughs!  (I just have to say, Lost Forty's bread with dill and honey butter, was A.MAZ.ING!!!)
IMG_1471


Round One...
IMG_1472

IMG_1473


Round Two...
IMG_1474

IMG_1475


Our favorite dessert is their Chocolate Sack, which can easily be shared between four people so that's what we did.  Happy Birthday Babe! You are very loved!!!
IMG_1477

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...