Friday, November 9, 2012

Busy Busy Fall

My, oh my, this Fall is flying by! I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is just two weeks away! Life seems to be in warp speed, at least this past week it has been. I’ve told several friends along the way that I feel like a ping-pong ball because it seems that so much has been going on that we literally go from one event to the next, bouncing back and forth. It’s not a bad thing, it’s actually been lots of fun things, it’s just been a week of “go here…go there…” You know how it is, its those days where, when I leave the house with the kids at 7:50 (which is quite the feat) and don’t return home til 4:30 or 4:45, if I forget anything when I leave it sends the whole day into a tailspin, so, no pressure, but DON’T FORGET ANYTHING!!

Honestly, the other day I took a look at my passenger front seat, which looks like Hurricane Sandy hit it, and thought, I’ve got to slow down a bit! I’ve had four bags that I keep up there that basically hold my life together…you know the kind filled with snack traps with Goldfish, Capri Suns for when the boys are thirsty in the carpool line, Bible study books for when I have a chance to read while in the carpool line, notepads with running lists of things to do or to buy, and of course the proverbial trash that piles up in my car! Life has been crazy busy, but full of good times and truly great conversations with friends. Here’s a little bit of what we’ve been doing…

We did go Trick or Treating with our Community Group, it was lots of fun, thanks for hosting us Carol and John!
2012-10-31

We were quite the crowd going from house to house!
2012-10-301

They had such fun...our little lady bug hung in there...it wasn't quite as enjoyable for her, but she was a trooper for sure! Is he not the cutest astronaut you ever did see?!!
PA318671
PA318667

I took the boys to play with Aunt Molly and Jojo at a park...
2012-11-01
2012-11-011
IMG_0144
IMG_0145

The boys LOVED playing in the leaf pile!
IMG_0152

Big sticks and a leaf pile, what else could little boys want?!
IMG_0163
IMG_0172
IMG_0173

Yesterday, since Peyton had the day off from school, I asked my Mother In Law to get the little boys from pre-school and to keep Ava Jane so I could have some one on one time with him. What a trooper she is! Since my life has been so busy, I'd neglected to change the clock in my car or on my watch, and when I unknowingly dropped Ava Jane off a full hour early (10:15) she didn't say a word...not until I got to the theatre (which wasn't open) did I realize what I'd done! Thanks so much for your help Donna!

Needless to say, we got to spend more time together, which was really fun! We went to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast, then to Wal-Mart to let him look at toys that he might like for his birthday or for Christmas...
DSCN3180

He really has his eye on this 4-wheeler...
DSCN3181

He had fun riding the Shark...
DSCN3184

And because we were an hour early, we played in the arcade...he had a blast shooting the moose and wild turkeys as well as riding the motorcycle!!
DSCN3188
DSCN3187
DSCN3190
DSCN3195

We went to see Wreck It Ralph in 3D...I loved my date! He is precious and I was so glad to have gotten to share popcorn, mnm's and a drink...just being with him was such a treat!
DSCN3196




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...