Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Welcome Baby Abigail!

My computers hard drive crashed last week so I didn't get this posted as quickly as I'd have liked.  Two weekends ago our family celebrated the birth of my first niece!  Joseph and Molly welcomed baby Abigail about 8:00 on Friday evening.  She is adorable, cuddly and sweet, I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.
IMG_0769

Her big brothers, Jojo and Malachi enjoyed holding her too.  They were so sweet to her.  As soon as I saw her sweet little face, I couldn't believe how much she looked like Jojo!  (It's always so fun to see who they look like and which features they have that resembles some one in the family.)
IMG_0728

IMG_0742

Malachi enjoyed "loving" on her for sure!
IMG_0753

IMG_0755

IMG_0758

I am thrilled for Ava Jane to finally have a girl cousin and have high hopes that they will be very good friends.  With all these big brothers, I'm certain they will have much in common and both be able to hold their own.  What a blessing she already is.  We thank God for her precious life and look forward to lavishing our love on her and soaking up all the hugs and cuddles we can get!

Sweet Abigail, you are a child of God...you are wonderfully made, dearly loved and precious in His sight.  Before God made you He knew you...there is no one like you!!  Welcome to the family baby girl!  We love you already!!
IMG_1599



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...