Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend In Review: High/Low

I like doing High/Low's cause its an easy way to catch up on things that have been happening. So here goes...

Friday's High-Peyton rode the bus home for the first time ever and he said he had a lot of fun!! The bus stop is literally at our streets stop sign and there are several neighbor kids that go to his school and also to our church so it made this Momma quite happy to hear that he LOVED it, especially since I was a bit nervous about him riding it!
Idle school bus yard in Rugby 6

And if I could have a double high for Friday, it would be that I LOVED not having to wake up all my little peeps at 2:00 to go sit in the carpool line!! But the absolute best part was that Emerson and Ava Jane slept tip 3:30, that was A.MAZ.ING!!

Waiting on the bus with this cutie patootie. It was really fun to walk down the street with this little guy hand in hand and eating a snack together as we waited for Peyton.
IMG_3121

Friday's Low- I can't really think of a low for Friday, I think the low for the week was that Adam had something with work 4 nights in a row, which made for a bit of a crazy week...but we did make up for it though!

Saturday's High- Finally getting to see Adam and getting to do fun things as a family. We took the kids to Larry's Pizza where we enjoyed a little pizza and a lot of arcade time. After they spent their quarters, we were going to try and go putt-putt, but when we got there it was completely shut down, guess it has been 12 or 15 years since I went there last! We didn't let that dampen our spirits though, we decided to let the kids go wild on the go-carts and I must say the boys were over the moon with excitement!
IMG_0341
IMG_0343

Here's proof that Ava Jane and I were there too. (Poor baby girl keeps banging her nose as she's cruising around.)
IMG_0344

IMG_0351
IMG_0352
IMG_0355
IMG_0356
IMG_0358
photo-1
photo-3

Ava Jane just sat pretty while the boys enjoyed racing around the track!
IMG_0354

Saturday's Low-Adam didn't get home until 4:45 that afternoon.

Sunday's High- Watching the kids have a blast at Wild River Country. Our church's kids program rented Wild River Country to celebrate the end of summer as well as the beginning of the new year! The boys LOVED going down the slides in their tubes and I must say Ava Jane enjoyed going around in the lazy river. It was fun worshipping together in the wave pool, Joseph and his team did an excellent job!
IMG_0361
IMG_0362

That's the brief recap, hope y'all had a good weekend and great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...