Friday, August 16, 2013

Sweet Baby Theodore

I recently got to take some pictures of my newest nephew, Theodore Samuel Head. He was quite the little baby model if I do say so myself. He's a precious little addition to our family and I thoroughly enjoyed trying to capture his budding personality.

He was actually born on Easter Sunday, so we had to get a picture of him with bunny ears and a cotton tail!
IMG_3515
IMG_3531


Look how kissable those lips are?!
IMG_3488
IMG_3493
IMG_3611
IMG_3630

He fits right in to our preppy pack of peeps!
IMG_3654

And here's a little behind the scenes. He did really good, but definitely needed a milky break! It's such a tough life being a baby model!
IMG_3510
IMG_3512

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...