Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Celebrating Ava Jane's Arrival

The week before Ava Jane made her debute, some sweet friends of mine hosted a Girls Night Out Sprinkle for our little lady, I however had so many plates spinning and balls juggling that I never documented that fun evening here on the blog. So, though I'm a bit late, I thought I'd just do a post with several of the different celebrations that people have thrown for both she and I over the last 7 weeks.

Here are some pictures from the Sprinkle. It was such a fun GNO with both family and good friends! We had an oh.so.tastey meal at YaYa's, you cannot go wrong with that place, it is DELISH!!

IMG_0423

Sometimes there are gifts that just keep on giving...and this one is still going strong, literally, the child is 6 weeks old and we're still using these!! Diaper cakes are WONDERFUL!
IMG_0419

Here's our very tastey petite fores...oh they were ever so good!
IMG_0421

And some dear friends...
IMG_0425
IMG_0427

Thanks sweet Carol, for hosting and helping to plan this fun sprinkle! Here I am one week before Ava Jane was born, this is the best "belly" shot I got (and it's not even a good one)...I can't believe I didn't take a picture from the side to document...but I didn't, my mind was completely full, and that opportunity slipped me by, I didn't take one side picture after about 5 months...I'll blame that on a move, a kid starting kindergarten, and just having lost my mind entirely!!
IMG_0429

Then this past weekend some ladies hosted a Sip and See...what fun it was introducing my little lady to everyone!
IMG_9967
IMG_9979
IMG_9981
IMG_9983
IMG_9969
IMG_9972
IMG_9974
IMG_9975

After she got passed all around to everyone, Grammy finally got her hands on her...looks like Ava Jane was quite cozy don't you think?!!
IMG_9976

We had a great turn out, I was too busy talking and visiting to take very many pictures! I didn't even get a pic with my Mom! Thanks to all who came to see her and to celebrate her arrival with us! And a big thank you to my hostesses for all they did to make it a fun Sip and See!

1 comment:

  1. so sad I missed your shower! Drew was out of town :( Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...