Friday, March 16, 2012

Super Hero's

Two nights ago two adorable super hero's took over our house! They were "flyin" around, jumpin' off the furniture, "rescuing" me and pretty much just being the cutest thing I've seen! Here's a taste of what we got!

Suiting up...
Picnik collage

Comrades in crime prevention...
Picnik collage

Scaring the bad guys...
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

Even Super Hero's have to take a rest some times...
Picnik collage

Is he not the cutest Spider Man/Police Man you've ever seen?
IMG_6709

As for Peyton, we're not exactly sure what Super Hero he is...someone between "the Hulk" and "Wolverine" we're not quite sure...but have you ever seen a 5 year old with such big muscles or so much body hair for that matter?! :)
IMG_6696

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...