Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break Day 1

With Spring Break upon us, and with no Mother's Day Out this week, I knew I'd need to schedule a few playdates to get the kids out of the house and doing something a little out of the ordinary! So, today I planned a playdate with friends from church...we met at Hoover Central Park and the kids enjoyed the playground and the ability to ride their bikes and scooters all over the fairly flat parking lot. Here's a taste of our morning...
Picnik collage

Sweet Ryder with his very cool helmet!
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

We took up almost every table in the pavillion...the Mama's had fun visiting while the kids got tuckered out from the heat and from playing so hard! Aside from a couple of injuries, that necessitated bandaids, there weren't any major accidents to speak of!
Picnik collage

All in all I think we had a good time...my littlest peeps sure have been sleeping well this afternoon while Peyton enjoyed watching Horton Hears A Who!

What will Day 2 of Spring Break bring...you'll have to check back to see...it's sure to be another day of pure fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...