Sunday, March 25, 2012

Last Day of Spring Break!

Well the last two days of Spring Break were quite rainy so I had to pull out some Pinterest ideas! We'd done our fare share of puzzles, dressing up like astronauts and race car drivers, train conductors and firmen and after building all the towers they could I decided to make a race track on our floor out of duck tape. I got the idea from here and the boys thought is was "awesome". That activity kept them busy for quite some time which I took full advantage of to do some house cleaning because we found out that Grammy and Poppy were coming for a spur of the moment visit which we were super excited about (their visit is coming up next on the blog) The boys had a great time!
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

After they'd worn that idea out I pulled out several poster boards and just let them paint, they had fun using "Mama's craft paint"...I'm totally out of kid paint, so I definitely need to put that on my list of things to purchase!
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

Our Spring Break was full of time with friends and family, we enjoyed the time to be together and the memories that were made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...