Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break: Day 2

This morning we went to JumpZone with some friends...I do have to say it was quite chaotic trying to keep up with the kids...I knew it'd be crazy as soon as I pulled into the parking lot. The kids did have a great time, but were definitely ready to get some lunch by 11:30, an hour and half is about all they could absorb! Here are some pics of their fun morning...
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

Going in...and coming out!
Picnik collage

Waiting patiently to go again...
Picnik collage

Some of our friends...
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

After we played, some of us headed over to Chick Fil A for a bite to eat. As we pulled into the parking lot Lawson asked, "Mom, did God make Chick Fil A?"...to which I said, "Well, He definitely made the chicken!" Eating with 8 kids and 4 adults is quite challenging...though we were able to have some what of a conversation in between the two little ones who got choked and both showed off their great "hacking up" skills, the "boo-boo's" that needed just a little extra attention from any adult that would take notice, the vase of flowers that ended up spilled on the floor, and the unbelievable amount of food scattered about...whewhh...its exhausting just remembering it all. This Mama was glad to get out and get to visit with friends, but I was super excited about the naptime that followed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...