Saturday, October 29, 2011

I've been working on the Railroad!

We went to take pictures on a railroad track this morning...and let me tell you, I sure wish someone could've been taking some pictures as we tromped through the woods pushing the chico stroller up a gravel hill loaded down with a step stool, wipes, and snacks...what a girl does for a few pictures! Oh, and did I mention this is an active railroad track...yeah, just as we're getting situated and as "settled" as you can be with 3 little boys, what did our ears hear? Oh yeah, "choo, choo...toot, toot!" Oh man...so I was snapping furiously trying to get any and all that I could...so here's what I got, thought they turned out pretty good considering the pressure and time constraint!! Just so ya know, and don't think I'm a crazy Mama, we never did see the train, just kept hearing its whistle!

rr1
rr3
rr6
rr9
rr10

This would be when we heard the train coming!
rr2

Picnik collage
Picnik collage
rr11
rr16
rr19
Picnik collage

1 comment:

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...