Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekend In Review

Well, I turned the big 3-0 this weekend, so my parents came to celebrate!
PA236873

The weekend started off with a soccer game for Peyton, and I must say, he did great...he performed well, and everyone enjoyed the crisp cool night, ans especially the hot chocolate that we had afterwards!

From the sidelines...
Picnik collage
Our cute little soccer player...
Picnik collage
And Lawson...
PA216761

Saturday we watched the Razorback's play against Ole Miss...at first my Mom and I were cheering for Ole Miss (simply because we like Houston Nutt) but as the first half went on, we were wondering if the Hogs were gonna pull it out...and thankfully, they did in the second half...but it wasn't a blowout that's for sure!

That evening the Lowery's watched our kids so that we could enjoy a nice adult dinner out. We chose a restaurant that we'd never eaten at but that's a huge hit here in Birmingham. Bottega is a really nice restaurant and we enjoyed everything from the appetizers and wine to the meal and desserts...it was all definetly repeatable, all except the crazy table of ladies who'd apparently been there from the cocktail hour and were having a fabulously LOUD time!

Sunday we went to church then had a quick bite of lunch. My Dad and Adam enjoyed a game of golf then that afternoon we tried to get some fall family pictures...it was overcast and later in the afternoon but thought some of these turned out pretty cute!

These are some funny faces, but its still cute!
PA236868
PA236844
PA236850
PA236855

G-Dad with Emerson
PA236902
Playing on the wooden train at Ross Bridge...
PA236907
PA236917

"Mom, we are plum tuckered out...No more please!"
PA236921

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...