Saturday, November 1, 2014

50's Sock Hop

Monday morning I helped to decorate for the 50th day of school celebration for Lawson's kindergarten class. The actual party was on Wednesday morning and the kiddos had a great time.   I'm kind of biased, but I think it all turned out really cute.

IMG_1352
IMG_1354


IMG_1355

IMG_1356

IMG_1360


Lawson's teacher is wonderful and we have had a fantastic start to school with her! How cute are these bobby sockers?
IMG_1371

IMG_1379


These cuties all sit together at the same table, how adorable are they?
IMG_1396


There was dancing and hoola-hooping, and lots of laughter to be heard.
IMG_1415

IMG_1399


They got to decorate their own cookies and enjoyed root beer floats too…they were certainly on a sugar high after this fun party. I enjoyed the morning spent with Lawson!
IMG_1417

IMG_1416



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...