Saturday, December 24, 2011

Snow Tubing!

Our final day in Breckenridge we decided to take the kids and go tubing.
88
My cute little monkey...
86
And Peyton the moose...
85

I'd never done it before, and I must say, it was a LOT of fun!
84
83

It was freezing, literally, it was about 9 degrees and snowing, but we had fun.

You rent the tubes by the hour and after 45 minutes we were ready to go in and get warm!
92

But we enjoyed every twist and ride. When you get to the top of the conveyor belt (aka the lift) you pick whichever lane you want to go down, each one progressively gets steeper and faster, then when you're all ready the guys working it, will push you off and get you spinning if you want, and of course we wanted to be spun! Let me tell you, it gets going very fast, its like a snow roller coaster, up and down you go over the snow, we were squealling and hollering with delight! I know the boys had a blast!

Mom and Dad even got in on the fun!
87

1 comment:

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...