Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Parties!

In the past two weekends we've had three Christmas parties...tis the season! The first one was really fun, it was a semi formal event, it's nice to have a reason to get all dolled up! I pulled out my little black dress and enjoyed the evening out with my hubby!
2

The hospital wide Christmas party was really fun, it was in downtown Birmingham at the Summit Club which is on the 32nd floor of one of the buildings, it is a really nice club with a fabulous view of the city.

Filling out name tags and getting the tickets for the door prizes...
_DSC4473a

Here is the Senior Team and their guests...
_DSC4475a

The party was a great success and had a turn out with over 250 employees and guests. There were some really nice door prizes along with a band named "Rock Candy" which played a great mix of all decades of music that appealed to the entire crowd. I had a fun time dancing out there on the floor!
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

Everyone kept commenting on how fun the evening was, a definite repeater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...