Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rice Cereal....yummy yummy!

Well, we started rice cereal last night! As it happened with the older boys around 4 months old, Emerson has begun waking up more throughout the night seemingly STARVING! So we decided to begin doing some rice cereal before his last evening feeding to help fill that buddah belly! Of course we started with a very watery consistency and he did have a little trouble with it at first, but it didn't take him long to finish off the small amount that I'd made for him! He seems to like it pretty well now, which is no surprise since he comes from a family of good eaters!

Here, he's not too sure of what he thinks about it...
DSCN1689

Mom...this is pretty tastey!
DSCN1688

Eating like a champ...
Picnik collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...