Friday, May 6, 2011

Family Game Night

Adam and I decided to put P90X on hold tonight and just put on cozy clothes and enjoy a relaxing evening with our boys! We play several games and what a fun evening we had! We pulled out Memory and High Ho Cheerios, two of Peyton's favorites! I must say that he is quite good at Memory; Adam and I were surprised at how well he was able to remember where the matches were, he was better at it then we were! Lawson enjoyed messing up all the "fruit" in Hi Ho Cheerios which totally frustrated Peyton, Lawson is quite the instigator!

Here's our little family minus Emerson
DSCN1551

Daddy and his boys
DSCN1531

Peyton and Daddy
DSCN1548

1 comment:

  1. Peyton is such a big boy :( Why do they grow up so fast?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...