Monday, May 22, 2017

Family Night-Travelers Game

With the boys having played baseball this Spring, and with the beautiful weather we've been having, we decided to enjoy a family night out and go see the Arkansas Travelers do their thing.  The boys had a good time, dancing to the music, seeing the players and of course eating the tasty ballpark food.  It was a lovely night for baseball and a great time with the kids!
IMG_2147
Adam was able to get us great seats, on the front row, right behind the dugout. We didn't miss a thing that night, the kids saw all the action, and loved it!
IMG_2150
A Night At the Travs

"Your" San Antonio Missions
We had fun, though it did cool off midway through the night so Adam graciously went and bought me a long sleeved Travs t-shirt so Ava Jane and I cuddled the last half of the game.
IMG_2557
These cuties wanted a picture with another fun mascot.
IMG_2558
Gotta love the guy in the background!  It was a fun evening out with my family.  Summer is just around the corner and I'm looking forward to more of these kind of evenings.
IMG_2173

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...