Monday, December 22, 2014

A Weeks Worth of Events

Between feeling really sick and all the Christmas activities of this past week, I'm playing a little catch up! Last weekend we had a jam packed weekend of fun! We got to do the Garth Brooks concert with friends, and it was AMAZING! He is quite the entertainer and the crowds enthusiasm was more then palpable! He and Trisha put on such a great show!
IMG_4589

IMG_4629

IMG_0726

IMG_0483


On Saturday evening the hospital had a fun (and very funny) Christmas party. I think all who were there had a great time, enjoying lots of laughs and time together.
IMG_4666

141213_084234

IMG_2811


Sunday afternoon we joined some friends and went caroling. The boys had fun going door to door and then enjoyed having cookies and punch.
IMG_2118

IMG_2116

IMG_2127


I love this picture of them listening to Pam describe the all the Christmas songs that we sang and how they tell the story of Jesus' birth and why he came…it was cute to watch them interact during the discussion.
IMG_2131


There were were lots of preschool programs and classroom parties this week too. Emerson's preschool did a Christmas program telling things they'd learned from how countries all over the world celebrate Christmas. It was pretty cute! Emerson represented Cambodia and did a great job with his speaking part, I wish I could get it to upload.
IMG_2136


As Lawson's room mom I did his Kindergarten Christmas party. I think they had a good time and enjoyed getting all sugared up!
IMG_2148

IMG_2155

IMG_2160


I enjoyed helping Peyton's class do some Christmas art. It was fun to watch the kids put their own spin on their reindeer drawings. I walked them step by step through drawing their picture and I was truly impressed with how well they each did!
photo 5

photo 1-13

photo 3-5


We enjoyed a night of driving around to look at lights while listening to wonderful Christmas music. The Burns Park Christmas lights were a lot of fun and the candy canes they handed out were enjoyed by all our peeps.
IMG_4711

IMG_2177

IMG_2192

IMG_2208


Don't you love my little mini-me? I decided it would be a fun night to pull a "Mother-Daughter" outfit. We pretty much matched from our red coats to our skinny jeans and cowboy boots. It's fun having a daughter to coordinate with!
IMG_2173







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...