Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Meeting My Newest Nephew

This past weekend Adam's sister Molly and her husband Joseph finally got to meet their newest little blessing! He wasn't sure if he was ready to grace us with his presence yet, being that he was a full two weeks over due. So we were all excited to get the word that Malachi Louis Utter arrived safe and sound at 7:54 pm on Friday, December 13th weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz.
IMG_3850

He is adorable; tiny and perfect! He looks a lot like his big brother Jojo except he has dark hair. To me it's always amazing to see a freshly born baby, to think that God creates everything down to their teeny tiny fingernails and those precious little eyes.
IMG_3865

It was so fun to finally get to hold him after having prayed for a safe pregnancy and delivery for them. What a miracle, what a fun Christmas gift! Congrats Molly and Joseph, enjoy being a family of four now! What a blessing Malachi is in for, and what a great opportunity he has, to have you two as his parents!
IMG_3854
IMG_3866

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. They are beautiful photos. Joey is my nephew and we are so happy to have Molly as our niece!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...