Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring Time Pictures

Yesterday I got some pictures of all the kids. I need to send out a big "Thank You" to Mrs. Linda for letting me use her backyard...the rock fountain and the koi fish were quite the hit! I think we got a few good ones! Here's a little snippet of them.

P4259186
P4259189
Peyton 1
P4259208
P4259180
Lawson 2
Emerson 5
P4259225
Emerson 2
Ava Jane 1
Ava Jane 3

Are they not precious?! My heart just swells when I look at them! God has richly blessed us, and we are grateful! The actual taking of the pictures was crazy (with the whining and wanting what another one had, wanting to splash in the water or, screaming from seeing a bunch of ants--Mrs. Linda, again I'm sorry we interrupted your quiet moment of gardening) but as I sit here looking back at these pictures, I'm filled with such love towards them...and to think that's just a tiny amount of the love that God has for us when He thinks about us!! How humbling? How truly incredible?!

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" 1 John 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...