Monday, May 7, 2012

Pictures of the Boys

We went home for a very quick visit so my Mom, Sister and I took the boys out to Wildwood to see if we could get any good pictures. Mom had her camera too and Aunt Whitney helped us chase the kids around, keep them out of the pond and helped make them smile for the cameras! Here's what we got...I think they turned out pretty good for amateurs!

Emerson...
4

10

11

12

Lawson...
1

2

Peyton...
3

5

7

I couldn't get a good group shot of all three, so I'll just have to keep trying! Individuals (in motion or simply by themselves) is much easier for me! Aren't they pretty cute though?!!

3 comments:

  1. they are, of course, so cute! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigi says "Yessssssssss"! I had such fun having you home - how blessed I am!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...