Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A brief hiatus...back in business!

Well, I've been out of the blog world for several weeks now thanks to my eldest son who got frustrated with the "Curious George" game he was playing and decided to bang on the keyboard while I was in the shower...in turn jamming more than 8 keys, so the entire keyboard has to be replaced! YAY! And that one lovely part has to come from China...literally on a slow boat I guess, because the computer people told me it'd be 3-4 weeks before the part arrives! WOW! So, I owe a huge thanks to my sister who is letting me borrow her laptop until mine's out of the shop!

I decided I would update you on Emerson and all he's doing now...he's all over the place and I'd yet to blog about it before my hiatus, so here goes!
DSCN1994

At 3 and 1/2 months he started rolling from belly to back...here he goes!
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

Then about a month ago he started going both ways and now (at 5 months) he's proficient at it and has even started getting up on his knees and rocking a bit which is so fun to see, but I also know how things go from here on out...things get active, as if they're not already!! : )

DSCN2008
"Look at me Mom, I'm getting so big!"
DSCN1983
He's also loving his Exersauser...getting to spin around and play with the different toys! He laughs a lot in there and the older boys get a kick out it...they're all entertained by it which means Mommy enjoys the exersauser A LOT!!
Picnik collage

"Hello World...look at me standing!"
DSCN2019
DSCN2021
DSCN2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...