Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lots of little cousins!

My cousin Lindsey and her family came from Nashville for a brief visit on their way to Destin last night.
DSCN1913
Here they are, all except for Emerson, who was napping!

It was fun to have all the little cousins together, they seemed to really enjoy one another, they played hard and slept well! We had five kids 4 and under, it was a trip...the "big boys" enjoyed playing together while Bailey (10 months) sat happily in the Bumbo and Emerson enjoyed being held by Mrs. Martha (Mitchell's Mom)!
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

We sure wish we could've been going to the beach too...maybe another time!

Aiden loved Lawson's helmet!
Picnik collage

It's always fun to see family...just wish we had more time to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...