Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Tucker, you stink!!"

The other day I was sitting out on the deck reading while the boys were playing in the backyard and I heard Peyton say, "Tucker, you stink!" I didn't really know what he was talking about...I mean, Tucker definately could use a bath but we were outside, so I was pretty certain he didn't stink that bad! So I stood up and looked out the screened in porch. I found Peyton using his little blue plastic shovel to "poop scoop" the backyard! He's seen his Daddy do this many times and I think he decided to take it upon himself to help out. I was not about to stop him since we can use all the help we can get around here, and if he wants to help "poop scoop" then he can go right ahead! Though its kind of disgusting, I thought I'd document their efforts so here are some pictures of them being helpful! They'd scoop up the yucky stuff and take it down to the green belt behind our house...what great little helpers I have?!!

Picnik collage

1 comment:

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...