Monday, June 4, 2018

Dance Recital 2018

This was Ava Jane's second year to take tap and ballet lessons at Shuffles. We love Mrs Jana and Mrs. Allison, they sure make dancing fun for this little girl of mine! The song that she danced to was Sweet Sixteen and if I do say so myself, she was adorable!
2018 04 30 SHUFFLES & BALLET II by NELSON CHENAULT NC132198
These girls have had fun this year being in class together!
Untitled
Untitled
There she is (left) front and center.
IMG_3016
Oh my word!!  She's a knock out...a little bit sassy but a whole lotta sweet!
IMG_2976
Look at these two cuties, aren't they adorable?!
IMG_6930
She had quite a few admirers watching in the crowd.

IMG_6941IMG_6935
Ava Jane we were so proud of how well you danced and enjoy watching you learn how to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...