Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween Fun

This year was a little ho-hum for me, as far as Halloween.  Usually I try to coordinate the kids and have some sort of theme, but this year I was just not into it too much.  Honestly, I told the kids, "we have lots of costumes to choose from, so lets just pick out one of the costumes we already possess." The boys naturally chose a Star Wars theme and Ava Jane wanted to be Rey at first.  So here were our before pics.  (Ava Jane decided to change costumes right before we left for our family friendly halloween party.)
IMG_2014
How about this sassy britches--pointing at the boys while they have a light saber "war".
IMG_2009
Carol hosted a great party as always, we had some fun themed food and of course a witches brew of spooky punch.  You can see more pics here.  We loaded some of the kids up in the car while some of us walked several streets collecting a mother load of candy in the misty rain.
IMG_1985
As I said, Ava Jane decided she preferred to dress up as Anna, so we did the quick costume change and added braids...I let the themed costuming go without a fuss, I was not up for a debate.
IMG_1982
Partying with friends is always a treat and time well spent!  I love all these kids and the families they represent!
IMG_1966
IMG_1969
IMG_1978
I'd say Halloween 2017 was a hit with or without the rain.  Candy of all varieties were collected and today, this Momma enjoyed one too many chocolate bars while folding laundry!
2991393021_bb82e64885_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...