Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween in Nashville

This Halloween we got to trick or treat with family, which was a real treat!

Last night we had quite the storm to contend with, so our Trick or Treating was cut a little short, though the kids still had a good sugar high! They had fun running from one house to another all around the cup-de-sac.
IMG_2004

My cousin Lindsay and "Super-girl"
IMG_2017

Uncle Rob and Superman
IMG_2026

The glow sticks were a huge hit!
IMG_2030
IMG_2031

Gigi and a couple of her grandkids.
IMG_2045

And here's our porch full super hero's! This was taken right before we took it to the house as huge gusts of wind forced us inside, which the Mama's were honestly quite glad for. We didn't make it to the church carnival, but that was OK! The kids had fun enjoying their glow sticks and sugar rush!
IMG_2027

I can hardly believe that October is now behind us and we're fast approaching the holidays! I'm thankful for time with loved ones. We are on our way to Gatlinburg today to have a mini family reunion with my Dad's side of the family. We are so excited to see the changing leaves and beauty of the Smokey's. I can't wait to see what Tennessee looks like this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...