Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's...

This year we made some really cute Valentine's boxes. The boys got to pick between making a robot and a monster box…we ended up with two monster's and a robot. We had fun crafting these together.
IMG_4905

And thanks to my Mom for designing and printing these cute Valentine's for each of the kids! She's so talented; I don't know what I'd do without her!
IMG_4903
IMG_4906

Peyton had his first school dance. They'd been learning the waltz and I must say he did a great job leading Jensyn. Aren't they so cute?
IMG_4913
IMG_4919
IMG_4909
IMG_4926

I think he had a pretty good time.
IMG_4927

And I got to enjoy a Mother/Son dance too! I loved my middle of the day date with this one!
IMG_4928

Adam and I have had 6 weeks in a row of crazy weekends with many activities and fun dates, so we decided to be low key and enjoy some down time on Valentine's Day. (This is a picture of us a couple weeks ago at the Heart Ball.)
ball pic

I love this man! He truly has my whole heart! I'm so thankful that God, in His graciousness, has blessed me with such a loving and caring individual who willingly self sacrifices for the good of our family every day! I love you Adam and look forward to many more fun dates and the memories we're going to make in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...