Monday, September 3, 2012

Go Hogs

Though its not officially Fall yet, with the start of football, it seems that we are headed into the next season! So to kick it off right we had a few friends over for a Razorback watch party!
2012-09-021

My chunky monkey kept stealing meatballs and lil' smokies off of Bella's plate, as if he hadn't had enough already?!
Collages21
Collages22

It's always fun to get together with friends and the kids definitely had a great time going crazy in the playroom. I can't say I got to watch much of the game and conversations were what I lovingly call "broken" as each of us Mom's had to go and check on kiddos, but all in all it was fun being with good friends and enjoying tastey game food! Two kiddos are missing from this picture but when they took over the kitchen there was a total of 11 crowded around eating (that's 11 kids 5 years and under, how about that!!)
2012-09-02

So glad the Razorbacks pulled it out! Wooooo...Pig Soooieeee!!
1967-2000-Razorback-Logo1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...