Sunday, September 2, 2012

Playing Catch Up!!

I have several blog posts to get caught up on since my computer spent the better part of a week and a half with the Geek Squad at Best Buy removing over 70 plus viruses....lovely! So here goes... Lawson and Emerson had a great 1st day of school. They both went in easily and had a good day according to their teachers. It's hard to believe this school year is off and running! Adam came to see where their classes were just in case he ends up having to take them once our little lady arrives in 2 weeks or less (my oh my, where's this pregnancy gone, can't believe we're into week #38, YIKES!!) 2012-09-023 Collages31 Collages32 As for Peyton, and his first two weeks of school, they've gone great! He loves his teacher and is really liking going to school. He's been excited each morning, which probably will wear off, but for now, we're enjoying that he's fired up about it! He's had good reports each day from his teacher and hasn't had to move his Bee off of green yet, so that's good. He seems to be adjusting very well and that pleases both Adam and I, he is seeming so big these days, and of course that's what we desire for him, but man, sometimes its just shocking how grown up he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...