Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cooling off at the Zoo

Today we planned to eat a picnic lunch at the zoo then go into the splash pad. When we arrived we sat down and started pulling out all our food only to have a bunch of bees swarm us...so we ended up eating off the back of the suburban...I'm sure people thought we were crazy since we were parked beside all these rows of picnic tables, but honestly the bees were everywhere!

Here's all my boys!
DSCN2344

The Spash Pad is a nice place to go because there's shaded seating for you to enjoy while you watch your kids. It was fun to have Adam with us!
DSCN2345
DSCN2349

The kids loved splashing in the water and running around getting wet!
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

And here's my sweet lil' monkey...how adorable is he?!
Picnik collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...