Thursday, October 26, 2017

Fair Fun 2017

This year I decided to take the kiddos to the fair.  My father-in-law got us tickets into the fair and a parking pass so we got to enjoy it one of the days the kids were out of school for fall break.  
IMG_1648
IMG_1626
How is it that these boys are getting so big?  I can't even believe it.
IMG_1798
We took a trek through the livestock barns and had to tiptoe around a few cow paddies, much to my chagrin.  Emerson and Ava Jane enjoyed the Farm Bureau sponsored area that had the cutest yellow baby ducks, a cow milking station and lots of baby animals to pet and feed.
IMG_1665

IMG_1667
IMG_1682
IMG_1671
IMG_1677
They enjoyed riding many of the rides and Peyton was a good sport and rode several times with his baby sister--cue the melted Mommy heart.  I am truly a blessed Momma to have been given these four precious little people to love on and parent.
IMG_1765
IMG_1760
Sure love these "cliff hangers"!
IMG_1651
IMG_1779
IMG_1712
IMG_1727

Emerson wants to be a cowboy so when we saw the pony rides, he was all about it!
IMG_1804

We ran into one of Ava Jane's little buddy's, so they enjoyed getting to ride together several times.
IMG_1785
The boys and I rode this Polar Bear ride and all of us just about got sick.  We couldn't get off that thing fast enough!  It went backwards in a circle the entire time and was going so fast that I could hardly sit up straight.  WORST.RIDE.EVER!  Note to self, never again!
IMG_1792
Each of us took a turn riding the Euro Slide and it was fun.  The walk up was steep, with no stairs, but the kids had a blast so it was worth it!  Our day at the fair was pleasant and something fun we could all do together.  The ages of my kids right now seems to be right in the "sweet spot".  I'm truly enjoying these days and trying to absorb all the moments because they seem to be flying by super fast.
IMG_1817

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...