Thursday, August 10, 2017

Make A Wish: Edyn Grace's Surprise

A few weeks back, a friend of mine, whose sweet daughter has been in my Sunday school class two years now, asked Adam and I to help celebrate Edyn Grace's Make A Wish Surprise!  I was thrilled to be asked and so glad to be apart of the celebration!  As I type this post, their family is cruising around on a Disney cruise and my prayer is that they are making wonderful memories together and having a blast as a family!
IMG_5722
IMG_7650
IMG_5727
IMG_7646
IMG_7699
IMG_7677
IMG_7684
IMG_7690
Edyn has been training with the UALR diving team.  Several of the team members were there to share in the excitement of the day!
IMG_7671
Elsa and these pretty princesses helped us get into the magic of the moment.
IMG_7667
Edyn's dream definitely came true!  And it was a surprise for the boys too!
IMG_7705
IMG_7718
Not only did she get the trip, but she received many fun gifts as well.
IMG_7733
IMG_7729
IMG_7743
And so did her brothers!
IMG_7747
IMG_7765
Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agents of Arkansas was the organization that supported this Make A Wish dream come true.  The ladies I spoke with were super excited to be apart of this surprise and were anxious to meet Edyn Grace and to help her dreams become a reality.
IMG_7773
IMG_7784
IMG_7787
I've loved getting to know this sweet little girl and her family.  They are precious and I'm thrilled they were able to go and spend this week together, making memories and enjoying time as a family.
IMG_5754


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...