Thursday, May 21, 2015

Museum of Discovery Field Trip

This week has been filled with end of school activities.  I started off the week with Peyton's second grade class spending all day at the Museum of Discovery.  Our group was the first one who got to listen and watch how the science experiments work.  Several of the teachers were great sports in that they willingly put cheetos that had been soaked in liquid nitrogen in their mouths…the kids thought this was awesome…the teachers were not so thrilled, but they did impress the crowd as they "smoked" from their noses and mouths.  Honestly, all the experiments were really cool to watch and it kept the kids  (and my own) attention completely!
IMG_0956


IMG_0960
IMG_0970


IMG_0992


IMG_1056

IMG_0987




IMG_0980


IMG_1042

I don't get much one on one time with my kids so I did really enjoy spending the day with my oldest!  What fun to hang out with him and to get to interact with he and his little buddies.  I love you Peyton!!
IMG_0996

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...