Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Piano Recital 2018

The boys did great at their recent piano recital at Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church; it's such beautiful church with its beamed ceiling, tiled floor and wooden pews.  This is Peyton's sixth year to take lessons, Lawson's fourth and Emerson's second year to take weekly lessons with Aunt Molly.  This year has been a sweet one in that she brought her kiddos to my house to play each Thursday while she gave lessons in my house!  It was fun to get to spend time with my nephews and niece while also getting lessons knocked out.

I was super proud of each of the boys as they kicked the recital off.  Peyton was up first and he played beautifully.
IMG_4997
Lawson really enjoyed memorizing the Star Wars theme song.
IMG_5005-2
While Emerson played both of his pieces very well.
IMG_5031
My three boys and a sweet cousin, they all did a great job and played flawlessly!!
IMG_5019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...