Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snow Day 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our unscheduled snow day!  It was beautiful and unexpected.  I honestly debated on whether or not to make lunches, at 10:00 the night before, but with all the sleet that seemed to be falling outside, I decided I needn't bother.  That went in my favor yesterday morning when I started getting texts and phone calls from LRSD saying that school was closed.  I was thrilled and so were the boys!  Our backyard was a winter wonderland!
FullSizeRender-21


IMG_0350


These are my cute little snow bunnies.
FullSizeRender-20


IMG_0354



Ava Jane, where are you?
IMG_0331


We enjoyed sledding, throwing snowballs and taking pictures with the neighbors snowman!
IMG_0360

IMG_0421


IMG_0443


IMG_0452


IMG_0362 

We decided, once Daddy got home from the hospital that we'd try to go sled down the huge hill on Rahling Road.  That was a big, fun, muddy mess (at the bottom)
, but the kids thought it was awesome!
IMG_0465


IMG_0480


IMG_0509





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...