Monday, September 5, 2011

First Day of Preschool!

Last Thursday was our first day of preschool here in Birmingham.
IMG_3860

The boys did great, there were no tears or sadness when I dropped them off.
Picnik collage

I was a bit worried about how Lawson would do because all morning long he was saying, very emphatically, "I not go to school"! This picture sort of captures his attitude!
IMG_3867
But he was a trooper and went right into his classroom. Even Emerson had his first day, all the boys had a great time and enjoyed getting to know their new classmates and teachers. I feel blessed to have them all at a wonderful school where they receive great teaching as well Christian values and influences! I look forward to what the year holds and the learning that will take place!

Here's a picture of a little "happy" that I sent to their teacher's as a first day of school treat, I thought it turned out pretty cute!
IMG_3872

1 comment:

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...