Saturday, November 17, 2018

Fall Recap

Our Fall has been flying by.  There has literally been NO time to upload pictures or document any of the fun things we have been doing.  So, for posterity sake and my desire to look back and remember the memories made, I'm gonna play a little bit of catch up.

This year we tried to do a new (to us) pumpkin patch out at Family Farm, but after driving all the way out to Malvern, we discovered its only open on Saturdays, stink!   πŸ˜©πŸ˜³πŸ˜¬πŸ™„  There are zip lines and climbing walls so I thought it'd be really fun for the boys...but on a Friday afternoon, it wasn't open!😠  We'll just have to try again next year.  We did manage to snap a few pictures before heading off to Mary's Pumpkin Patch in Bryant on our way back to Little Rock.
IMG_3851
IMG_3856
The kids enjoyed the "bull-riding", hayride/ole west show, bounce house and of course the pumpkin picking.
IMG_3900
IMG_3898
IMG_3884
IMG_3895
IMG_3893
IMG_3894
This Halloween was different here in Little Rock.  Due to the rainy forecast, 2018 will be remembered as the year parents and neighborhoods changed a "holiday" for the sake of fun, which was a great idea.  But this year, we decided to stay home, carve pumpkins and have a dance party without all the candy-hype to have to police and monitor for the next few weeks.   A low key evening just the six of us was a nice change of pace.
IMG_4155
IMG_4142
IMG_4151
IMG_4154
Not too shabby huh on this intricate pumpkin carving!?
IMG_4161
And though the Razorbacks haven't had the best record the last few years, the kids still wanted to dress-up as Hog Fans in hopes of better seasons to come!
IMG_4195
And though raking leaves isn't my all time favorite thing to do, I did love seeing this sweet girl and her cousin jumping in the leaves.  Adam and I may be in real, real trouble with this cutie patootie, cause these self posed pictures she wanted are shamelessly sassy and adorable all at the same time!  I truly want to bottle up these moments and tuck them away for rougher seasons as a parent...time please stand still...I can't handle how quickly these days are going.😒😩🀩😍IMG_4273
IMG_4279
IMG_4268IMG_4282

As we move toward the holidays, I'm looking forward to more time with these precious people and the memories that we will make together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...