Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Easter Weekend

We enjoyed dying Easter Eggs and talking through the Resurrection Eggs.
IMG_6303
IMG_6305
IMG_6309
IMG_6313
IMG_6314
IMG_6428
On Sunday Adam and I hosted both of our families for an Easter celebration. We are blessed to have all of our family members here in the same town at this point in time which I do not want to take for granted!

I'm so truly grateful that the great divide or "chasm" that was set in place (Luke 16:26), the chasm that separated me from God, was ultimately bridged by the cross of Jesus which enabled me (and enables you) to have access to God.  Thankfully the veil was torn, Jesus arose and we can now have eternal life because of his sacrifice, his selflessness, his willingness to say, "not my will but yours be done".  I'm truly grateful for a God who came near, pursued and loved me until his very last breath and who, at this very moment, sits at the right hand of God.  What a mighty God we serve!
IMG_2859
IMG_9340
Sweet baby Abigail.
IMG_9377
Me and Kameron, oh those chubby cheeks and buddha belly, I can't get enough of this one!
IMG_9366
This was the best group shot I could get...everyone was showin off their eggs.... hands up!
IMG_9360
Molly and her newest bundle of joy baby Eliana.
IMG_9380
IMG_9446
Auntie Grace and Miss Personality smiling for the camera.
IMG_9395
IMG_9400
IMG_9348
Isn't she beautiful and oh so tiny?!
IMG_9385
I sure loves these ladies, thanks for coming and celebrating our risen Savior with me!
IMG_9461
Poppy and Grammy with our crew.
IMG_6381
IMG_6433
IMG_9456
I hope you and yours had a blessed Easter weekend and that you felt a sense of joy remembering all that Jesus has done for you and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...