Thursday, August 9, 2012

9 Wonderful Years!

Today we are celebrating 9 wonderful years of marriage!
Ad and Me 5

I love Adam Head more today then the day we married, he truly is my best friend and I'm so thankful for all the fun times we've had in our nine years together. It's definitely been a full 9 years with 5 moves between 3 states, the births of 3 precious little boys (and a little girl due in about 6 weeks). We are CONSTANTLY overwhelmed with God's faithfulness and provision for us, He has taken us through some very trying times in these years but we have been all the better and stronger for the trials He has put us through. I can't imagine a more perfect man for me and I'm so grateful that God saw fit to place Adam in my life! I look forward with eager anticipation to what the future holds and all the fun times we have still ahead!

I blogged our whole story last year and you can read that post and see a bunch of pictures HERE (you'll have to scroll down to Aug. 9th - 8 Years and Counting).

Tonight we're going to enjoy a nice quiet dinner and a movie while the kiddos spend the night with their Poppy and Grammy, we are so looking forward to a little focused attention on one another...an uninterrupted conversation will be such a treat!!

I love you Adam Head, today, and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...