Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pink, Pink and More Pink....

Some sweet friends here in Birmingham hosted a shower for our upcoming bundle of joy. It was so fun, and I must say, it was a new experience, since everything was PINK! Thanks ladies for all the wonderfully cute items, I can't wait to see Ava Jane in them, she will be ADORABLE! Thanks for helping us get prepared for her upcoming arrival.
2012-07-19
Collages7
Collages11
Collages9
Collages10

I'm so grateful for each of your friendships, God has truly blessed me in our short time here in Birmingham. I will treasure the memories and moments I've had with each of you! After being in the Army, I learned not to say "goodbye" rather, just "see ya later!" So, until next time, "I'll see ya later!!" Love y'all!
Collages8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...