Sunday, November 20, 2011

Go Carts, Dirt Bikes and Training Wheels!

Tonight we spent the afternoon and evening with friends from our Sunday School class. It was a lot of fun to get out in the country and just enjoy being together and hanging out. The boys were enthralled with the go cart, dirt bikes and golf cart that the Pences have. There was a pond to fish in, a bond fire to cook over and lots of friends to visit with! We enjoyed a tractor hayride, chili, hotdogs and the fixin's and who could pass up a smore!! The kids rode their bikes, Adam tossed the football with the guys and I got to visit with some ladies! For this girl who gets energized by being with people, it was a VERY fun evening!

13

Picnik collage
5
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
16
Picnik collage

Picnik collage

What a blessing it is to have fellowship with other believers, I'm truly thankful for the group God has given us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...