Monday, March 19, 2018

Lawson's 9th Birthday

This year we did a combined birthday party with four of Lawson's friends from school who all happen to have March birthdays. The Momma's teamed up to plan the most simple birthday party ever!  We decided to do it at Third Realm which as you can imagine, was a lot of fun for the kids with rock climbing, American Ninja Warrior style courses, trampolines, dodge ball and a zip line, it was a hit for sure.
IMG_4853
IMG_9104
IMG_5682
IMG_5708
IMG_9141
Here's Lawson, Bryson, Piersen and Calvin, these are such kind boys,  I'm grateful for sweet friends!
IMG_5738
IMG_5765
IMG_5761
IMG_5763
It's our cute birthday boy's last year as a single digit.  We love him big time!!
IMG_5745
IMG_2346

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...