Monday, January 23, 2017

Emerson's Lego Party

This past weekend we celebrated Emerson's birthday with his little buddies.  He had been begging for this party theme for months now so I did my best to pull it off.  Honestly it was pretty simple to do since we have so many of these small, primary colored, plastic pieces floating around our home.
IMG_6924

IMG_6925
IMG_6926

IMG_6927

IMG_6932

IMG_6944

IMG_6939
I ordered edible fondant Lego men off of Etsy and they were a big hit with the boys!  Most of the party items were found at Oriental Trading company and Emerson really liked the gummy Lego's.

IMG_6946

IMG_6941
I found these small building sets on Amazon and used them as an activity as well as their party favor.

IMG_6950

We were all excited to celebrate with this sweet boy.
IMG_6958
To start the party, each boy was given two sets of some kind of vehicle to make (a car and helicopter).

IMG_6969
After that, we moved on to pin the head on the Lego man.
IMG_6977
IMG_6984
The last activity was to scoop up Lego pieces in a big spoon, then walk to the end of the hall without dropping any...they all did really good.

IMG_7014

IMG_7018

Happy Birthday Emerson Clark!  We loved celebrating with you and seeing your Lego party come to fruition.  We love you with all our hearts and are so grateful you are ours!!
IMG_6973


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...