Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Girls Night Out

It doesn't happen very often that Mom, Whitney and I get time together without little ones, but we took advantage of the opportunity a few nights ago and enjoyed our time immensely! Our night started with dinner at The Fold, which is such a fun restaurant.  We loved the open air feel as they had the large garage doors rolled up and for once, in this month of many April showers, the sun was shining!
IMG_6242'


10888417_769290149786717_2164454809365159289_n


IMG_6245


After dinner we headed to the Arkansas Repertory Theatre to see Mary Poppins, it really was a great show. The whole cast did an outstanding job. I know they worked very hard for many weeks and being there for the last show, we got to see some of the emotion come out during the curtain call.  The young girl who played "Jane Banks" teared up while each cast member returned to the stage to be recognized by the audience.  The show was terrific and according the the Rep, Mary Poppins has been the most successful production they've done in 39 years.
IMG_6251

IMG_6253

I sure had fun, lets do it again soon!  Next up--a GNO at Eggs Shells, I'm ready for the cooking class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...