Monday, October 21, 2013

A Baby Shower: Time with Friends

This weekend I got to enjoy helping to throw a cute shower for a good friend of mine who recently moved away. I was so glad to see her again and to get the opportunity to love on her and the sweet little pumpkin that's on the way!

We went with a pumpkin themed shower since it's finally feeling like fall and it was super easy to do with all the gourdes, pumpkins and mums that are available during this season of beauty! It was a group effort, and really a lot of fun to do!

It was a morning shower so we kept it brunchy...
IMG_1705
IMG_5738
IMG_5740
IMG_5743
IMG_5735

And Carol put her mark on the food table with these A-MAZ-ING sugar cookies...almost too good to eat...almost!
IMG_5728

Lindsay got an adorable (and oh so practical gift), a diaper cake!
IMG_1712

And lots of fun goodies!
IMG_5759
IMG_1731

There were lots of friends to catch up with, it was so fun to see everyone!
IMG_1717
IMG_1720
IMG_5762

Lindsay, thanks for letting us "shower" you with some lovin'! It was great to all be together again! I can't wait to meet this little mister! I am missing you already; but it won't be long til I see you again
IMG_5769

Here's Carol's look at the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...