Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Colorado Wedding- My Husband the Officiant!

A friend of my parents, Scott Stone, was getting married out here in Colorado and he and his fiance asked Adam several weeks ago to officiate their wedding while my Dad stood as his Best Man. Adam has done a lot of things: spent a year in Iraq, was a medical service officer in the Army, played(s) the guitar and led worship for our church, administrates a 100 bed hospital, but he's NEVER officiated a wedding, this was a first! And if I do say so myself, he did a marvelous job!

Scott and Carol looked so happy and thoroughly in love! We pray God's richest blessings on their marriage and wish them a very happy and hopeful future!

Here is our sweet family before the wedding...
10

The Groom and his Best Man along with Mr. Scott and Adam
Picnik collage
4

The beautiful bride on her way to the altar.
18

The ceremony began...
21

The kiss and presentation of Mr. and Mrs. Scott Stone...
Picnik collage

Toasting each other...
Picnik collage

Me and "the Reverend"...
5

Mom and Dad...
6

This was definitely a first all the way around: it was the first time to bring a suit and dressy clothes snow skiing, first time we've been to a Colorado wedding, the first time Dad was a Best Man and obviously a first for Adam officiating. We made a memory for sure, and we're glad to have been apart of it all! May God bless the Stone's!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the 3rd time will be a charm for her.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break: The Sweet Spot

I've been running mach 2 with my hair on fire and have not been posting as much as I'd like to on this here blog.  I'm a few wee...